Good morning! Rise and shine, pal o’ mine! 🤗
So…it’s really starting to feel like Halloween here. Not only is there a chill in the air (why is the bathroom always so cold in the morning?), I’ve got things on my list, like building this adorable haunted house cookie kit I found at Trader Joe’s. I’m gonna make it with Connor. The only thing we’re missing is a big bag of Mini Snickers, but that’s on purpose. You see, I leave all the candy buying till the last minute, because otherwise I’ll keep snacking on them all month long, ha ha ha!
Are you doing anything Halloween-y today? Do tell. 🎃👻🦇
This week’s reading
- According to makeup pros, these are the best foundations for flawless-looking skin.
- Frédéric Malle on his latest scent, Synthetic Jungle…
- Are they perfume bottles or works of art? Inquiring minds want to know. The bottles for the new Louis Vuitton Les Extraits perfume collection were designed to convey “liberation” and “absolute movement.”
- These are supposedly the 10 best hair bonding treatments.
- These are things one should never put in their hair. (Side note: I’m guilty of applying glitter.)
- If you’re losing your hair, it may be due to “The Great Stem Cell Escape.”
- According to derms, these are the best products for oily skin.
- Does skin care with caffeine actually work?
Gimme those tips, docs!
You know I love those cool tones.
The unsung hero of Barbie fashion
It’s never too late to start a good habit.
When you feel seen
Have a wonderful and hopefully relaxing Saturday! 😊 Talk to you soon.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,