I love line nail art designs. They are so minimal and yet look fabulous. Add a little color to them or put them on some nice base shade. you can be as creative as you like with these. So, I created this line of nail art inspired by Mother Nature. The stamping plate that I used for this one is Born Pretty Tattoo Collection ND 003. Don’t forget to have a look at the tutorial given at the bottom of the blog. I try to make easy to do nail art designs for beginners so Make sure to subscribe and follow me!
Products used here
Explore my store on Amazon: https://www.amazon.in/shop/crazy.nailzz
Buy nail practice popsicles or wheels: https://amzn.to/3ptanOe
Shop nail art brushes: https://amzn.to/3perymk
Buy stamping Plates and polishes: https://amzn.to/337VM08
Shop stamping polishes: https://amzn.to/3f5fZJR
Shop best nail polishes
1. NYBae Nail Polishes: https://amzn.to/2PygTpq
2.Faces Nail Polishes: https://amzn.to/2PpI59Q
3. Colorbar Nail polishes: https://amzn.to/3tQkeiv
4. TS Nail polishes: https://amzn.to/3tUt6n6
5. Nugel Nail Polishes: https://amzn.to/3u0KNlh
6. Lakme Nail polishes: https://amzn.to/32VyCtR
7. Fyorr Nail Polishes: https://amzn.to/3tZyiWU
Here is the video tutorial for this nail art design
If you like the video, please subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
1lots of Love!!!